Saturday, November 8, 2008

My feeling towards にほんご!

難しいですか?易しいですか?
面白いですか?つまらないですか?
この質問があります。
listeningのテスト怖いです!!
haha...(Everytime worried so much. Firstly my laptop already spoiled and sent to repair. So without laptop, i cant listen to those CD. But just every weekend back to hometown to listen it. Haih..want to borrow laptop from friends but from a second thought they need to use it too. so didnt borrow from them because they got the rights to borrow me or not what...)
I knew that 先生know i scare listening test that much.. i told her before. Luckily, with the encouragement from 先生,i did quite well for listening のテスト。
I would like to use this opportunity to thank you 私の日本語先生ー芝原理佳先生。
ありがとおがざいます。I proud to be your student.
From zero and i dont have any foundations on japanese language, finally i manage to speak and listen some basic japanese words. It is really amazing within 3 months time!!
それから、日本語が大好きです。
I will try to learn it with my heart.
One more thing, I have take part in the Japanese Proficiency Test on 7th of december. Just want to test my level of japanese.
頑張って!!

4 comments:

Katy said...

Hi, Elizabeth. わたしはケイティーです。コロンビアだいがくのいちねんせいです。I agree that it's amazing how fast we're learning Japanese. Good luck on your test. がんばって!

小白 said...

こにちは、ケイテイさん。
コメントをありがとございます。
頑張ります!

myrika said...

Elizabethさん、
どうもありがとう。I am glad to hear that you are overcoming the fear to listening tests. I understand your feeling because I had a similar problem when I was studying Englsih. One thing I have found effective to be able to comprehend oral conversation is to learn a lot of vocaburaly. It sounds basic, but I think it definately works. JPLTもがんばってね。

小白 said...

せんせい、ありがとございます。
でも、i do not have ppl to communicate in 日本語。
I will try to find opportunity to communicate with my coursemates.
By the way, I always speak alone 日本語 in room.
sounds weird and funny,right?
今、私はへやで日本語を勉強します。